Are you confused about favoring specifications or brands for prospective smartphones? Luckily found this article, because it will be discussed specifically which one is more important than the two. Keep up with the development of gadgets and tips in them only from here.
If further expanded, you will think again between three options; do you choose the latest specifications, brands, or even gadgets? Hmm, certainly not something that can be decided immediately. Because after all, gadgets will continue to be attached and used in everyday life. Of course, you have to find the most suitable, suitable and comfortable, right?
What Will Happen If You Choose Favor Brand?
In the world of gadgets, many devices are dominated by giant brands such as the iPhone or Samsung. Not only in the realm of smartphones, but comprehensively in every element of gadgets such as earphones, headsets, and so on. So do you prefer the specifications or the well-known brand?
- If you choose a brand, you will be more confident because it increases prestige, of course. No need for strings attached, this is the reason for the majority of brand hunters for their gadgets.
- In addition to prestige, it also prioritizes warranty. As for the warranty, it won’t apply if you get a gadget like a second-hand smartphone.
- Using gadgets with well-known brands is believed to last longer than new brands. Yes, even though the durability of a gadget is also determined by usage.
- Do you want to sell a well-known brand smartphone? It will be easier to do it. Especially with prices below the market in general.
- It’s easier to find a service center that provides peripherals or components to repair gadgets if you choose a brand. Hopefully, it lasts and doesn’t need to be repaired, right?
Even though it has a lot of advantages, don’t get me wrong, gadgets with well-known brands also require high costs. The cost can be a problem for some people. If you don’t have a problem with that, it would be better to choose the best brand.
What Happens If You Choose to Favor High Specifications?
Choosing specifications or brands for gadgets will certainly differ in opinion. Not a few gadget users prefer high-end specifications to well-known brands. Maybe there are those around you too?
- Gadget performance will be easier because of qualified specifications. Multitasking, playing games, and even video editing can be done only via a smartphone.
- Has a relatively cheap price. High specifications of foreign branded gadgets will be priced below the price of well-known branded gadgets. It’s not a secret anymore. It’s even the main reason why people prioritize specs.
- It is necessary to back up data if at any time the smartphone has problems. Although it rarely happens, you better back up important data in online storage.
- It can still be resold even at a destroyed price. Suppose you buy a smartphone with 12GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, 4 cameras, and so on for almost 2 million. If resold can only be half the new price.
- However, high specifications are more in demand by the majority of Indonesian people. Of course, it can support the lightest work like social media. Until the hard work, for example on the first point earlier.
That’s a common occurrence that will happen if you decide to choose one of the specifications or well-known brands. It would be better, if you have more funds, to buy a gadget that has a brand and high specifications. It’s better than having to choose one.
But if forced to choose one of them, there are several options that you can use. First, buy branded gadgets that have good specs even though they are used. Second, prioritizing specifications over brands when heavy work is required. Third, lean towards the brand if you just play social media.
Of all the explanations above, do you already have an opinion on choosing a specification or brand for your favorite gadget?